After the enthusiastic response to our latest brief, “Voices From the Field: County Office of Education Leaders Discuss COVID-19’s Impact on California Education,” we decided it was vital to keep making space for amazing California leaders to share their COVID stories and lessons learned.
We’re excited to share the first two videos of our new CALE Voices from the Field interview series. Assistant Superintendents Jim Southwick of Tehama County and Jennifer Hicks of Placer County will explore:
- Partnerships for learning continuity
- Supporting student and staff well-being
- Keeping students connected while apart
- The challenge of concurrent learning
- Leveraging existing support structures for students and staff