Effective teachers frequently reflect on how to improve their practice: Did I scaffold the lesson well? Did I give students enough processing time? How can I help students connect these two key concepts?
This issue of CenterView explores video-based peer coaching, specifically:
- How video helps teachers to see what they normally can’t see
- What is video-based peer coaching
- What video-based peer coaching looks like in action
- Potential challenges to anticipate
- Practical implementation strategies for getting started